Arrive early morning to the Desert and begin preparing for flight of a lifetime! At approx. 5:45 Am Hot Air Ballon takes off and witness a breathtaking sunrise with the backdrop of the majestic Hajjar Mountains, endless ocean of sand dunes, emerald green oases, oryx, gazelles, and wandering camels.
Once you land, you will be driven to a private desert conservation reserve for falconry demonstration. Learn about techniques that were used centuries ago and how they compare falconry today.
Later have a fine dining experience nestled at exclusive grounds in an authentic heritage style camp, constructed using natural materials like stone, wood and goat hair. The Gourmet Breakfast would include Somked Salmon, Caviar,Eggs Benedict, Turkey and Ham Cold Cuts, Fresh Salad, Variety of Bread, Fresh Fruits and unlimited water and coffee/tea.
Additionally the guests can go an optional wildlife drive in an 1950's open top Land Rover where the tour guide will help discover rare animals like gazelle, Arabian Oryx or Arabian Wild Cat among other wildlife.You can also grab a copy of your special moments shot via GroPro and Drones!
- Pick and Drop is included in the package
- The package is available only from Months September till May
- Balloon ride happens every day depending on the weather.Thus the balloon company reserves the right to cancel it anytime if the weather is found unsuitable. In such cases, re-scheduling will be considered with the guest
- Guests are required to wear comfortable loose clothing
- The partaker voluntarily assumes all risk and danger incidental to the event whether occurring prior to, during or subsequent to the actual event, including any death, personal injury, loss, damage or liability